 Space / 25283
    Re: Some old and new MOCs... —Chris Giddens
   Again, helping Aaron out. Admiral Giddens <>< John, As the default head of Mars colonization by .space, it is my honor and duty to salute your excellent marsbase. Although your chosen scale is small, your attention to architectural and natural (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Some old and new MOCs... —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Thanks for being the medium here, Chris. (...) Thank you, sir ColoMars. I'm glad you recognized the mined hill- I was afraid nobody would figure it out. (...) It wasn't that much... I just had the idea for a little mining job in a hill and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)