 Space / 25250
  StarCraft Wraith MOC

Hiya all again. Another StarCraft MOC for you to look at, this time it's the Terran Wraith Space Fighter post mod (URL) mod (I got it right this time) (URL) (-|-) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: StarCraft Wraith MOC

Alright, i'm sorry to say I was dissappointed in your rendition of the Battlecruiser, but my god, you have redeemed yourself with this. I reall like how your Wraith came out. Using SNOT for the lower wing was a nice idea. The engines in the rear (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: StarCraft Wraith MOC

(...) <snip> (...) That's a beautiful rendition!! I'd say it's pretty close to perfect! You should have another shot of your hand empty and saying the cloaking field's on ;) Dave K (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: StarCraft Wraith MOC

(...) Hey Trav, I've got to say that I'm overall pretty impressed. You have definitely caught the style of the wraith. I laways had the urge to build one but could never really find the reference for how they really look and scale (as you know the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: StarCraft Wraith MOC

Nice job. You know you've got me seriously considering attempting to do a microfig Protoss Carrier. I don't know, yellow just isn't my color though. That's why you've been doing Terran stuff isn't it. Grey and blue, tried and true. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: StarCraft Wraith MOC

(...) The Wraith was the first Starcraft MOC I did, and it came out nicely I thought. The Battle Cruiser was lacking something, once I figure out how to address that I'll have another go. as for the Siege Tank. I've had a few goes. it's hard to get (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: StarCraft Wraith MOC

(...) hehehe, didn't even think of that. and by the way, it's not my hand, it's my sisters, I had to take the photo ;-) Trav (-|-) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: StarCraft Wraith MOC

(...) <snip> (...) ain't that the truth! I used a lot of the CG sequences to nut out the Wraith and I assumed that the canopy would be, small and tight just enough for one minifig. indecently I also build a WW2 Spitfire at one point and the Wraith (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: StarCraft Wraith MOC

(...) I love Grey and Blue, it's the best. but I was originally going to work with Grey and Red but I had a lot more Blue Grille Tiles and I thought that they would be useful for decorations. Besides Blue and Grey are the same colours my BirkWars (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)