 Space / 25234
  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Hi John, My favorite is the PCS ship. It looks very natural, I like everything about it. The only thing would suggest would be adding more white and beef up the warp engines. The Mars base is cool too, it makes me want to build some (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Hmm, I sort of liked the color. Anyway, I don't have any more white right now, so I'm kinda stuck. :) I've been thinking about overhauling the engines... it seems to be everyone's biggest gripe, and I guess they could be better. (...) Wings??? (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)