 Space / 25232
  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) I like its overall look. The only things I would consider changing (and this is my opinion, no more) would be the pylons to the engine nacelles. They currently look a little too weak for the engines. As for the photography, all I ask is for (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Hmm, yes, I've considered changing that. But it was hard to find a strong, good-looking solution. The nacelles actually are pretty strong. (...) Yeah, well, MOST of them are. The camera had some problems with some of them inside, because of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)