 Space / 25144
New MOC: Alien Probe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:21:44 GMT

First Dataphoto

Second Dataphoto

Detailed Report

About three hundred of these mysterious probes lands on various parts of planet Earth several hours ago. The Terran Military Protection Force surrounded as many pods as they could and protected them from curious bystanders. T-SEC confiscated one and began examining it soon after.

The interior components of the probe apparently were not damaged, even though the hull had been ripped up in the crash. Deducing from reports on other probes and further study from experts at T-SEC, it was decided the probe was some sort of research probe, come to gather biological information about planet Earth. The probe had sensors, camera, and an appendage to gather soil, air and water samples. The probe apparently would compile the data and relay it back to it’s home planet. It’s mission complete, it would deactivate. It is obvious this probe is connected to the previous probe, seen here.

Reasembled Probe

Instraments Deployed

Main Folder

PLMKWYT...on this complicating event.