 Space / 25138
Re: Eastern Block's New Android: IGOR-3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:06:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Well, actually, IGOR-3 and IGOR-4.

To aid it in spaceship life, the IGOR-3 was fitted with wheels to give it greater stability and maneuverability onboard the small ship. The cousin robot, the IGOR-4 carries standard legs for on-planet traversing. An IGOR-5 is currently under works that would have interchangable legs, allowing for greater usability.

Jr. Marshal-

All-around great designs here and “translations” into the Eastern Block. I think the “wheels” are very spiffy. Bring on the assault fighter!

-ªþ§