 Space / 25094
    Re: New MOC: Hover Limo with Police Escort —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Well done, Bram. I like the police bikes too. The only nitpicky thing I can mention is that the driver's cockpit doesn't seem to be separated from the passenger's area. Rich dudes like to have their privacy on occasion. ;) -Grand Admiral and (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Hover Limo with Police Escort —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thanks! (...) Well, the cockpit is entirely in front of the doors, and the passenger area is entirely behind the doors, so they are pretty separated. There is no physical partition, but I suppose there could be. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)