 Space / 25093
    Re: The Flame and The Lance —Felix Greco
   (...) Hi Paul, This is some of the best microfig work I've seen, for sure. Beautiful ships, indeed. Could you tell us what your inspiration was? (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Flame and The Lance —Paul Baulch
   (...) Glad you asked :-) Primarily Ken Takeuchi's (URL) and (URL) Sparta>. No surprise there. White and light-gray suggest large scale to me. But I wanted to take the concept in a sleeker direction, but for a while I wasn't sure how. So along comes (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)