 Space / 25056
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - Picking Your SNOT

(...) Great article, Paul. It's always neat to see what solutions others come up with. (URL) Here's another part> that allows two plates to be put directly opposite one another without gaps. (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - Picking Your SNOT

(...) Er... I mean a one-stud gap. (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - Picking Your SNOT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote: -snip- (...) That's great! I had never thought of that, but I was looking for a very-thin plate-bottom-to-plate-bottom joining method a few months ago. That's perfect! Now, if I could remember why I wanted to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)