 Space / 25054
25053  |  25055
Subject:
Blacktronicle II: Bohrokitron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:20:21 GMT

After building the first one, I couldn’t resist making one using the Bohrok frame, since I already knew it was possible. I borrowed the basic concept from Paul Coombs’ Gremlin, but the construction is completely original, though it borrows a bit from the original Blacktronicle cockpit. The original hand-shields don’t really fit the Blacktron look, so I had to build my own.