 Space / 25029
    Re: New NASA sets are now available! —Tom Sciortino
    "Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:HGH6sJ.13rA@lugnet.com... (...) <links to all the cool stuff snipped> This is really exciting! After all the wierd stuff in the late 90's, StarWars was a step in the right direction, and now (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New NASA sets are now available! —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Yeah it is. I am going to be saving up and getting at least 4 of those just for the parts. (...) Well aside from the Shuttle I am really looking forward to the ISS. If those solar panels are done like the spaceport ones except in trans-grey, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)