 Space / 25001
Re: Kickin' the Brick with: Gil Shaw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 16:59:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   Hey guys and gals of .space,

With the gracious help of some .spacers, I’ve added a fun feature to my site. An interview with Gil Shaw.

Be sure to check back in future weeks for interviews with other exciting .space celebrities!

Oh yeah... how cool is that/ Mmm, the secrets of the child of the 80’s... :)

Can’t wait to see more interviews... although I dunno about labeling people ‘.space celebrities.’

-JHK