 Space / 24944
  Re: Bram is a hoser

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote: snip... meanwhile, Bram posts all about Photoshop and says NOTHING about my moc. :D -paul (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Bram is a hoser

(...) Shut up, he's hungry. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Bram is a hoser

(...) This is probably the funniest subject line I've ever read here. (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Bram is a hoser

(...) Fine! I hadn't really decided how I felt about it yet...but here goes :) I like it because the shape is unique. It looks like an oil can or something with a cockpit tacked on top and some engines added to the back, which is precisely the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Bram is a hoser

(...) uh oh, here it comes ;-) (...) ah, that canopy protects the dishes inside it, but then you can't see those in these pics... (...) says you :-D (...) ja, I really really like construction equipment in real life, and I've been thinking about (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)