 Space / 24908
    Et In Arcadia Lego Facelift —Paul Hartzog
   howD all, nothing really fancy, just a css facelift for (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> LMKWYT -paul (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Facelift —John Henry Kruer
     (...) Mmm, I'm not sure about that one. It looks neat and nifty, but I like the classic 'tabbed' version. More simpler. Oh, and this looks too much like Kyle's yellow groove skin... Just my thoughts... ignore me if you want. Oh, and the text link on (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Facelift —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) The overall aesthetics are okay, but the way the text works in that little area get really messed up when you click for your writings on Aesthetics. the text is all lined up into the one inch wide area (and, before you ask, my display is at (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)