 Space / 24995
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Facelift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog wrote:
   howD all,

nothing really fancy,

just a css facelift for

Et In Arcadia Lego

Mmm, I’m not sure about that one. It looks neat and nifty, but I like the classic ‘tabbed’ version. More simpler. Oh, and this looks too much like Kyle’s yellow groove skin...

Just my thoughts... ignore me if you want.

Oh, and the text link on the Mako blurb returns an error. It seems like you linked outside of your user directory or something???

-JHK