 Space / 24884
    Re: PCS Martian Rover —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Very cool...someone used my idea of a rover that backs up to a moonbase module... I've got one in the works, but that's all I'm gonna say...Admiral Giddens has seen some very basic ideas and sketches... Scott Lyttle (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PCS Martian Rover —Chris Giddens
   (...) Yes, very cool indeed. It's got a with a and . It will connect with and . And from what I understand it will be bigger than . Can't wait to see it Scott! (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)