 Space / 24787
    Re: PCS Martian Rover —Adrian Drake
   (...) Curses! Another idea of mine usurped! I'd had plans to build an 8 wheeled PCS rover that looks a fair bit like this. Back to the old drawing board, I guess. I like it, especially all the tubes. My likey tubes very much. Adrian (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PCS Martian Rover —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) serves you right for not building faster. I know how you feel. I was discussing a Roto-Rooter Speeder to go with the SS Refuse Hauler the day before the Septic cleaning ship was posted. Thanks for the kind words, your stuff has been looked at, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)