 Space / 24783
  Re: Another variant of the anti-gravity ship

(...) Sylvi, nice work as usual. The hull design is very cool, and the ring idea is pretty inspired. I just hope the ship is not attacked by super-thin agressors, or you pilot may never see them coming : My only complaint (no its not the guns, you (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another variant of the anti-gravity ship

(...) Thanx as always. i have no idea if the Terran Union has any very thin ship, but I do know they have sent huge starfighter carriers in the region... Still working on that one, though. Glad that the guns are getting better. I should really (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)