 Space / 24778
    Re: Another variant of the anti-gravity ship —Philip Painter
   (...) Very nice, Sylvi. I like the "strap-in" design of the cockpit. I really enjoy how differently you build. Your shapes and designs really challenge which way the studs face. The surrounding story is fun too. (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Another variant of the anti-gravity ship —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) It is my favorite aspect, too! (...) Thanx! I aim to please. Love, Sylvi (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)