 Space / 24765
    Dan is da man. —Eric Sophie
   Excuse me, I may be a litttle slow on the uptake sometimes, but this is gotta be one of *the funniest things I have *ever seen! I just can't get over it. I won't rest until I grow up to be just like Dan! I gotta get me an Afro like that! Wow, Dan (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people)