 Space / 24765
24764  |  24766
Subject:
Dan is da man.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:54:52 GMT

Excuse me, I may be a litttle slow on the uptake sometimes, but this is gotta be
one of *the funniest things I have *ever seen!

I just can't get over it. I won't rest until I grow up to be just like Dan!

I gotta get me an Afro like that! Wow, Dan *is da man!

Funky fly doesn't even begin to cover it. Great, just great. Cheese and all.

Eric Sophie
(D.J. Fan #1)