 Space / 24736
  Re: Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship

(...) OK, here we go... I think the turret on the top would look better if both barrels were tied together (maybe it was just the one pic I looked at. The rest seemed to have the barrels elevated at the same angles). I don't think a gunner will have (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship

(...) I originally intended for them to both elevate the same, but i couldnt find a way to connect them, so i just try to have them both at the same elevation. I musta goofed :) (...) Yeah. right now im trying to figure out how to make it blend (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)