 Space / 24728
  Feedback (Was Re: There can be only one)

(...) All you've proven is that you give up too easily. Looking back on your posts to space, you just haven't posted that many MOCs. If you want praise, you have to really impress. If you want constructive criticism, you have to ask for it (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Feedback (Was Re: There can be only one)

(...) I know I can always count on Paul to give me constructive criticism. Speaking of which, I have a long-promised Hopcraft redesign coming up. (It got stepped on) That new Wild collection set has lots of yummy brown slopes. (...) I am in 100% (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)