 Space / 24645
  More new MOCS: a whole bunch

After my last post (and the resulting reprimand from adm. Giddens), I was inspired to get a few more MOCs posted. Here they are: (All the folders are moderated, so if ya want more pics just go up) A torpedo plane, the albatross. It is used in (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: More new MOCS: a whole bunch

In lugnet.space, Spencer Nowak wrote: snipped other creations to focus on .Space.... (...) Interesting... I like the first two positions that you have shown. For some reason, the third one with the cockpit tilted upwards just seems wrong. Maybe it's (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: More new MOCS: a whole bunch

(...) Yeah, I thought so too, but it worked 3 ways, so... (...) I realized my mistake after I uploaded them. Unfortunately, i had already taken it apart (...) Thanks for the feedback. I hope to have another MOC up soon :) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)