 Space / 2454
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Design-A-Civvie Contest (rev B)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:25:11 GMT

You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?

;^)

ok, that sounds reasonable to me. But I'm not spamming the topic again
with the rules. I'll just change the rules on my site and if anyone asks,
spread the word that the sizes are changed to allow for larger scale.

~Mark

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Sounds good.  However:

-Each category will be divided into subcategories of Microfig and
Minifig. Sorry, no Technic or Maxifig creations. I just can't
afford to give prizes to that many different winners.

Since microfig is such a vague scale, why not make the other category
more vague too?  How about these two categories:

less than minifig scale
minifig scale or greater

--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com