 Space / 24445
  Re: How Do You get Promoted?

(...) Nobody said anything about you not being in our league. We were just getting a bit annoyed with the runaway thread. (...) It's not the size of the ships, it's how you use the bricks. Here's an example of one of my favorite small ships: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: How Do You get Promoted?

(...) Yes, I was going overboard. (...) Thanks. I feel better now. :-) (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)