 Space / 24422
Re: What the heck is going on here?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:43:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   (stomps into Space room)

Oh fer cryin out loud, the space kids are off their ritalin again.

(loads ritalin frap blaster)

PAF! PAF! PAF! PAF! PAF! PAF!

Oh you’re not gettin away either!

PAF!

(ahem)

Now then. Let’s get back to space.

-Grand Admiral

  • cuts off GA’s head *
Aye,

Dinna you know that all this place needs is a good smack on the skull with me mighty broadsword, “Spoon”.

Leave the stories to the literate scribes at the monastary, for pity’s sake!

Criminy, I’m going back to the battlements where it’s safe.

-Baron Von Aaron-