 Space / 24418
Re: The invasion of .space is over (sorry guys...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 04:48:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

Your’s right guys, enough is enough. I just did it to liven up an incredibly dull Sunday afternoon.

To Dean: let’s stop. It’s time to go to bed.

To the rest of the .spacers: the invasion of the .space newsgroup is over. We now return to our previously scheduled broadcast.

Sorry if anyone got mad...

Crud!

I thought when I was done I was gonna get a promotion = =#....well, I’ll stop. But it was a great adrenaline rush! ^ ^.

Cheers (*high five*)

C/O Hennen