 Space / 2432
  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Design-a-Civvie Contest!

I've got a question, what if you're building a racing vehicle and its supposed to be used by a "bad guy". We've all seen the movies where the bad guy has a concealed weapon which he uses to cheat and blast away the compition. Does this mean that (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Design-a-Civvie Contest!

I'll accept things on a case-by-case basis. If you're designing a racer that you want to have hidden "naughty bits," then I'll accept them as long as they are the small/hidden type, and not the main focus of the vehicle. Bear in mind that most race (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)