 Space / 24300
    Re: Dark Spiffcraft - With Lights! —Gil Shaw
   (...) That's blink-tastic!! Hats off to you for finding a use for that eyesore of an arch... I saw the Raider bike yesterday - glorious for a Glorious Leader. Excellent use of the Hydonaut for the Cyclon as well. Good stuff. Cheers, (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Dark Spiffcraft - With Lights! —Allister McLaren
   (...) Thanks Gil. It's not so much that it's an eyesore - in fact I think it's a rather attractive piece.It's just difficult to find an effective use for it. (...) Thanks (...) I'm sure Mark Sandlin thanks you as well (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)