 Space / 24256
    MB Rover Maintenance —Amado C. Pinlac
   Check out our latest MB MOC from our homepage, Rover Maintenance (URL) maintenance garage for the moon rovers prides itself in utmost efficiency for having their fleet of vehicles in tip-top shape. Each moon rover requires a barrage of maintenance (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: MB Rover Maintenance —Eric Sophie
   (...) This is cool! I finnally get a bearing, then visit this page and it all makes sense now! Yay! Your Mech Bay Rocks! Congrats! Check out the cool details: I like the green window deals, I think the flip up view canopies are very cool. I like the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MB Rover Maintenance —Amado C. Pinlac
   Eric, (...) Thanks a lot for the compliments! (...) Those came from the train sets that I got on sale from Target. (...) Initially these were meant to be solar panels but wasn't able to redesign them to move in a much more angular fashion. So I just (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)