 Space / 25064
Re: MB Rover Maintenance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:34:36 GMT

Eric,

This is cool! I finnally get a bearing, then visit this page and it all makes
sense now! Yay! Your Mech Bay Rocks! Congrats!
Thanks a lot for the compliments!

Check out the cool details:

I like the green window deals,
Those came from the train sets that I got on sale from Target.

I think the flip up view canopies are very cool.
Initially these were meant to be solar panels but wasn't able to redesign them
to move in a much more angular fashion. So I just left them as they are.

I like the way you guys used the Solid Ramp peices at the entrance way.

DUH, now I see what your talking about! Nice docking ports! Sweet, Is this the
first Moonbase Mecha Bay?
I don't think it's the first one since there was one that I remember was posted
before but did not have a lot of pics to be able to see the details.

I like the cool control over looks on the inside. Nice Job.

I want too see more of these! I'm thinking of building one!
I Know I'm bite-ing off the space guys, but they came up with a great idea!
The Moonbase stuff is a great way to have fun and build something we can all
interact with. Thank you Space guys!

Always good to see stuff from ACPin & Sons.

Though the exterior is very unassuming because of its boxiness, you gotta take a
look at the details inside to appreciate it more.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons