 Space / 24214
    Re: Hulk smash! Hulk race! Hulk go fast! —Andrew Saada
   (...) Adrian, RAAAGH indeed! Turbocycle for Hulk TERRIFIC!¬ (...) The amount of tech stuff is just right...I can picture the large green blur on an expansive strip blowing away any daring opponents. ;] -Andrew (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Hulk smash! Hulk race! Hulk go fast! —Adrian Drake
   (...) Thanks Andrew. I must say that your Hulk model really was a clever little design. Great inspiration too :) Glad I happened to have that particular designer set laying around unsorted, so putting the Hulk together was nice and easy. Adrian (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)