 Space / 24224
Re: Hulk smash! Hulk race! Hulk go fast!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:59:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
Hulk like go fast.  Hulk build turbocycle.  Hulk crush competition.  RAAARGH!

Adrian, RAAAGH indeed!  Turbocycle for Hulk TERRIFIC!¬
"I designed it as best I could to look like modern sport bikes, with just a  > little bit of futuristic styling."
The amount of tech stuff is just right...I can picture the large green blur on
an expansive strip blowing away any daring opponents. ;]

-Andrew

Thanks Andrew.  I must say that your Hulk model really was a clever little
design.  Great inspiration too :) Glad I happened to have that particular
designer set laying around unsorted, so putting the Hulk together was nice and
easy.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com