 Space / 24164
  Re: Announcing www.fleebnork.com!

(...) Wow very fun looking between you and kyle I'm glad to see my Argiope Website Engine is getting around Maybe I could get a complimentary fleebnork? ;-) -paul (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Announcing www.fleebnork.com!

(...) ...and while I'm mentioning it, how come TWO graphics designers are using my engine and yet I still can't get anyone to do graphics for me so I can rebuild (URL) ???? ;-) -paul (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)