 Space / 24150
  Re: Set Phasers on... BUILD

(...) As a kid, I had one of the phasers that shot those little flying disks..back in the days before kids took eyes out, fired the things down their throats, etc. Loved that thing. This wonderful takes me right back to those carefree days. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Set Phasers on... BUILD

(...) Gil, I remember those. Do you remember the candy called "Space Orbits"? They were very tiny jawbreakers that came in a box along with a straw so you can shoot them spit ball style. This was back in the late 70's. I wonder how many eyes they (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Set Phasers on... BUILD

(...) I had the Space:1999 version. And it never worked properly! I wish I could have taken an eye out... j/k (...) Indeed. thanks! stuart (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)