 Space / 2411
  Re: Toilet Training

(...) Well, you could do it like in Apollo space capsules... Just put a Technic 1x2 brick in the wall, add one of those pins with a stud on one end and a Technic pin on the other, then attach a bendy hose to it. (I'm not very proficient in the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Toilet Training

(...) Despite my earlier smart-alec answer, I have a serious alternative suggestion, which I'll post as a DAT when I get home from work. Dave! (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)