 Space / 24098
  Re: It's a Mech...It's a plane...It's, uh, both?

(...) Better, I'd wager! Adrian, this is a super-fantastic transforming mech, definitely in the tradition of the Transformers and Robotech, but wholly unique. It would be an accomplishment just to have created either one or the other of the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: It's a Mech...It's a plane...It's, uh, both?

(...) Thanks, I really enjoyed building it. Unfortunately, I'm pushing the limits of my grey hinge collection, so the next one I build (and there WILL be a next one) will have to be some other color majority. (...) The two modes did turn out (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)