 Space / 24077
    the second creation from the planet skittles [were everything tastes of the rainbow] —Zak Anderson
   Here is the second ship from the planet skittles. due to a lack of 1 oluored brick on skitles there craft are all built multi-coloured and the same is true for the newest vessel in there navy. presenting the escort frigate. due to its high level of (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: the second creation from the planet skittles [were everything tastes of the rainbow] —Stephen F. Roberts
     (...) reminds me of a submarine, cramped and efficient. --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com Jain's Guide www.wildbrick.com Start planning for BrickFest 2003! The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event! www.brickfest.com (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: the second creation from the planet skittles [were everything tastes of the rainbow] —Paul Baulch
   (...) Heh! "Planet Skittles", I like it. Sounds more space-y than "rainbow warrior", it could be our new colloquialism. "Oooh dunno, looks a bit too Planet Skittles to me..." (...) Wow! I didn't know you could fit a minifig in those. Good idea! (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: the second creation from the planet skittles [were everything tastes of the rainbow] —Zak Anderson
   i decided to shorten my craft a bit so now it dosnt have the escape pod, but oh well also the weapons coverage is much better now (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)