 Space / 24083
Re: the second creation from the planet skittles [were everything tastes of the rainbow]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 16:54:43 GMT

"zak anderson" <zakman1989@hotmail.com> wrote:

Here is the second ship from the planet skittles.  due to a lack of 1 oluored
brick on skitles there craft are all built multi-coloured and the same is true
for the newest vessel in there navy.
presenting the escort frigate.
due to its high level of automation this vessel can be crewed by only 4
personel.  designed to escort the large warships of the skittle navy this vessel
is only moderately armed but is fast.

its weapons include
-light turbolasers
-blsaters
-laser cannons

escape pod:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zakman/LightFrigate/hq55.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zakman/LightFrigate/hq59.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zakman/LightFrigate/hq58.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zakman/LightFrigate/hq52.jpg

after mod:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44959

Not bad at all. I like the turret and the overall shape. The interior
reminds me of a submarine, cramped and efficient.
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com

Jain's Guide    www.wildbrick.com

Start planning for BrickFest 2003!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com