 Space / 24067
  Re: fleebnorks

(...) I'm a proud owner of 1 authentic Fleebnork, a "gift" 1 from the admiral of the PCS division. -Tim 1 Some gift, I had to stay quarantined for months! Psh! (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) Actually, Tim, the quarantine has more to do with the way you smell. Lay off the beans. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) My nose works just fine... (...) Are you saying I was laying on beans? That would be weird... -Tim (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)