 Space / 24065
    Re: fleebnorks —Micheal Hassall
   Brilliant! my masters are truely the ultimate race!!! after my mission is done i shall volenter for this most hounerable job of becoming a power sorce for my masters. THIS IS ONE MAN MONKEY THE MASTERS WILL BE PLEASED WITH!!!!!!! (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: fleebnorks —Soren Roberts
     I'm having a little trouble figuring out which one of you is the crackhead :) Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: fleebnorks —Dan Mattia
   (...) And I shall volunteer in the most dishonorable job: Fleebnork Duty. It'll be worth entering the smelly spacesuit and climbing out onto a Fleebnork-filled hull with a flamethrower and exterminating you...And your whole family! And all the (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: fleebnorks —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Dan, I'm with you all the way, man! Crossing 3/4ths of the galaxy to actually find any Fleebnorks is a trivial concern. The Fleet is dedicated to freeing other civilizations from the terror of the Fleebnork! Rise up, oh brave men of .space! (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)