 Space / 23998
23997  |  23999
Subject:
Zenith F1 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 06:44:22 GMT

Kane Starcrafters is pleased to announce its first entry into the Formula 1
starcraft racing circut. Based on our popular luxury sport personal
starcraft the Zenith, the Zenith F1 was designed to integrate the form and
function of the original design into a blisteringly fast race capable
starcraft.

Zenith F-1

Zenith production model

The already speed oreinted design of the Zenith's powerhouse has been
modified with our newly developed triple hyperthrust propulsion system.

The already ample dual antigravity units powering the original have been
replaced with 6 offset units that increase steering sensitivity at high
speed.

Now that Kane Starcrafters is racing, put your money on us, or keep it in
your cybersmart card.

-tk
CEO
Kane Starcrafters