 Space / 23928
    Capital Ship Line 3 —John R. Beck
   Greetings! Thanks for all your input on how to take a decent photo. Someone suggested using the freeware program "Mihov" to reduce the picture size. That worked like a charm! Thanks for the suggestion. The properly formatted pictures start in row (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Capital Ship Line 3 —Gil Shaw
   (...) Holy shmolly...that's gonna be a big one! The camera work seems fine to me, considering the scope of what you're photographing. Is the exterior wall going to be the exterior of the ship, or are you going to be putting a skin on the outside (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Capital Ship Line 3 —John R. Beck
   Gil, Thanks for taking a look! :-) Yes and no. The exterior wall is the exterior of the ship but the area above and below it has engine piping and escape pods. (...) I hope to post more tonight or tomorrow. I just got the engines "finished". John (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)