 Space / 23936
Re: Capital Ship Line 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 16:16:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, John R. Beck wrote:
   Greetings!

Thanks for all your input on how to take a decent photo. Someone suggested using the freeware program “Mihov” to reduce the picture size. That worked like a charm! Thanks for the suggestion. The properly formatted pictures start in row “three” with the third picture from the left. They are interior shots of the following:

Food court & rec center http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=408766

Sleeping quarters http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=408775

Showers & laundry http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=408787

Bathroom & a glimpse of part of the gun turret in the lower right corner of the picture http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=408796

Feedback is appreciated (I still have lots to learn about taking good pictures :-)

John

Holy shmolly...that’s gonna be a big one!

The camera work seems fine to me, considering the scope of what you’re photographing.

Is the exterior wall going to be the exterior of the ship, or are you going to be putting a skin on the outside (aerodynamics and so forth)?

Cheers, -G