 Space / 23914
    Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero! —Allister McLaren
   So that's what you've been up to. I thought it was strange you've been inactive for so long. I was just wondering yesterday when we were going to see something new from you. I must say it was worth the wait - not just one but a whole line of MOCs. (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero! —Gil Shaw
   (...) Many thanks soldier! Yep...the Joe project has been eating up most of my time lately. Hopefully now that the structure is there, I can contribute to it and continue to work on my own spacey stuff. I totally agree with your thought on Jamie's (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space)