 Space / 23908
  Re: Announcing www.fleebnork.com!

Slick, GA!! Really dig the new look (the drk grey looks as good on the page as is does in the models). Very easy navigation. I can't wait until the Stories setion gets booted up....fiction or tales from the seedy side of 'Fest? ;) Nice mecha as well (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Announcing www.fleebnork.com!

(...) It's mainly a section for my stories on my current website. I may take some photos at Brickfest with the GA runnin amok and put them there. :) (...) Actually, no. It's been around for quite a while and I just uploaded it so I'd have something (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space)