 Space / 23905
    Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero! —John Henry Kruer
   Hey, wasn't G.I. Joe that guy one steroids who appeared on increasingly desperate comemrcials when I was 5? :) This is great, Jamie & Gil. The cards are great, the artwork is great, and the models are great. Who did the artwork? Good job. Can't wait (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero! —Gil Shaw
   Thanks John! Yep...that was prolly Sgt. Slaughter during the waning years of GI Joe popularity. They didn't go quietly... The artwork is done my myself with the help of a scanner and some patience with Photoshop. A very slow learning curve, I assure (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space)