 Space / 23829
Re: My new capital ships online at brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 19:22:47 GMT

I'm not too much of an expert on nano or micro scale, but the shapes of your
ships are quite innovative....they remind me of the Terran Trade Authority
books of the 80's....like giant sailing vessels of the stars.  The cylinders
are wonderful touches throughout....give it that authentic look.

Nice.

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, Didier Deses writes:
Hi,

I have put some new pics of my capships on Brickshelf. I'd like to have some
comments about them.