 Space / 23816
  Re: PCS Gets a move on....

(...) Ya, the Grand Admiral sketched me out a cool plan for the gear. I'll install those before fest. The big challenge is the balance on the craft. The aft is heavier than I planned. (...) Ya, I considered the plain panels. I swapped em out 2 or 3 (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS Gets a move on....

(...) Well actually I meant that I thought the printed panels would look good if swapped _over_ onto the aft end of the ship where the plain ones currently are... to help the aft area look less plain. But then maybe you tried that too... whatever (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.space)